Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Assignment at the Senadung Muhibah






I really enjoy my shooting lastnight, i met several local and Malaysian artist. And u know what i posted with Zahid AF. But not be published here. And acually i m not that big fan of him but just to make my children ceburu la.....
And really enjoy with the local artists, apa nya orang 'tak kenal maka tak cinta' there really can sing man... very well. Can't you image that. We should surport them anywhere. And i know that most of us, i mean orang brunei didn't really care about them. But i tell u this there are great.
And yes, the good performance by Zahid, everyone were crazy about him. He give me surport jua by looking at the camera most of the time. If not it was gonna hard of me to capture his good moment atu. I guest thats want he learn from AF jua. Thanks Zahid. And finally i bergambar jua with u.
Talking about Bruneian Dancer, there got the move babe...and sexy too. Haaahhaaa

No comments: