Saturday, November 10, 2007

What to do ah....

while waiting for my next assignment at 7pm so boring2 i write lah this blog. I went to kekadai to get my son PS1 Cd game then rupa2 its no longer berjual di gadong and i dont know where to get lagi.

I just being kesian to my children after reliased that how much of my time working and being with them. And my daughter selalu call me and sometime really get me mad kalau sudah 10 time i m sure everyone will get angry jua. But then why she call me is just because im not around and i alway went back late. And what mAke me sad jua at the end of it she always said Aisha rindu babah. Then what do you think......kesian kan.

And different with my son, Ammar atu lagi romantic. You know what he did every morning when i came home late and he is sleeping? he will wake me up and kiss me.

yelah...if i could wish now, i want to be with them. Let them jump on me kah or whatever they want to do. I miss that so much.

No comments: